Sunday, June 07, 2009

We're rockin'.....

This was delivered a couple of weekends ago......
Then, Greg's first day off from school he went shopping.....and got this.....
And then this was delivered.......
We already had a mixer......

The garage was wrapped......
Then Greg went to work. The rocks have to be put together like a puzzle. Greg says there is a perfect rock for each spot....This was before the plumber's pants started....
First day's progress......
It is really gonna look nice when it gets done. Greg doesn't usually like the rocks I pick out to fit in specific places (I guess I can't find that perfect one) so I wind up being the rock mover/helper/clean up person. Mostly clean up person. I learned about keeping things picked up from watching my parents with their home projects. I am thinking as time goes on I may not be such a "neat" person....

No comments: