Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I'm Not Really Crafty But I Try.....

I was reading a magazine a while back and it talked about making a special alphabet book for a child, especially one that lives far away, by using "family" or familiar pictures. I thought it was a cute idea and started getting pics and ideas together. I am making this one for Madison, from her time here with us. I am pleased with it so far. I think it has turned out quite well....
I lost my "witch" word for this page but found it after I took the picture....

Cute, huh??

8 comments:

Lesley said...

Paula...this scrapbook is beautiful! What a great idea. I love it!

Jess said...

I LOVE IT!! That is a great idea! What a wonderful thing to do for her!

Lorie said...

This looks awesome! Way to go Granny Paula. Or is it Grammy, or is it Grandma or is it Hey You!!

Love you.

Kellys said...

Mimi.......

pk

Lorie, did you fall asleep reading my long email a while back???

Kristy said...

awesome. i love it.

dieterich said...

Why is that my "end" on the last page??? Grrrr :-)

ashley said...

This is so cute, love it!

Kellys said...

No one would have known if you had kept your mouth shut......not to mention, there are not many photos taken from the backside....Madison probably doesn't mind hers being on there!! love, mom