Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mr. Kelly, Teacher

Greg got his teacher's certificate at the start of the summer. He has taken a teaching job with the Connally Independent School District at their middle school. Connally is a 3-A school (the same size as Robinson) and is only about a 20 minute commute from home. He will be teaching Science, Social Studies, and English to 5th graders. He will have new teacher training and other meetings until school starts on Monday, the 25th. Greg is very excited about this new phase of his life. I am very proud of him and know he will do well and enjoy imparting his vast knowledge to his young "peeps".....

3 comments:

dieterich said...

Congratulations! I think you picked a good grade too. I don't think I became one of those "know-it-all" jerks until 7th grade or something. ;-)

Jess said...

Congratulations!! How exciting! Mr. Kelly...haha...that sounds funny to me...probably because of stories I have heard from Mom from when you were younger. :) It took me a little while to get used to thinking of Ty as Mr. Guillaume. :)

Lorie said...

I just read this!!! Congratulations Greg!! That is awesome!!

Let me know how you like it.