Thursday, August 07, 2008

Confession time....

My coworker and her husband are celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary at the end of this week. She received a beautiful bouquet of two dozen roses on Monday. It is HUGE!! Had to wrap my arms around the vase to get it to her office. She has taken the rest of the week off as they have plans to go out of town. She chose NOT to take the roses with her, she said she didn't think she could even get them home without messing them up. So......you guessed it......oh yes, I did.....I moved them out to my desk so that we (I) can enjoy them for the rest of the week....

They smell heavenly....

2 comments:

The Wife said...

I'm not surprised on bit that you put them on your desk. At least that way, I know you watered them! Hope you enjoyed them for a few days but they are coming back to my office on Monday!

Kellys said...

They are already there, missy. They were looking a little sad. I tried to get Lupe to take them home to his wife while they were pretty and make brownie points...then tell her he would take care of getting rid of them in time for him to bring them back on Monday..... :)

See ya in a couple of days....p