Sunday, September 23, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday, Brandon!!!!

My firstborn, Brandon, turns 30 today. It is hard to believe that the time has gone so quickly.
Honey, I love you but I didn't remember your hospital picture looking quite like this......you do have a nice shaped head though......
You were pretty happy.....especially when you were getting into something.......you were probably about the same age as Madison here......

This was 7th grade.......

And graduation.......And today.......Happy Birthday, Brandon!!

Love you bunches!! Mom, Greg, Morgan, and Madison

7 comments:

dieterich said...

That is one ugly baby! Thankfully things have changed as I've gotten older!!! ;-)

dieterich said...

It's sad - I've had the same haircut for almost 30 years....

Kellys said...

I hate to say it but you look like you were in a fight and you lost......I wonder how long it took for us to see that you had eyes.....I think they gave me the wrong pictures......i love you, mom

Kellys said...

and what do you want? a ponytail? a fro? what? luv, mom

ashley said...

Happy Birthday Brandon.

Lorie said...

Happy Birthday, Brandon!!

I like your hair. No ponytails.

Jess said...

Happy Birthday Brandon!
From your extended family on that HUGE Kelly side!!!