Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wildseed Farm

I thought this was called the Wildflower Farm but I guess maybe the name has changed. It is just a hop, skip, and jump from the peach orchard. We have passed it many times but this was our first visit.

This rooster was in the gift shop. It is made entirely from dried peppers. Kinda neat.
Love these colorful pots.
There were several waterfalls.....
....and a butterfly house.....

I don't know that I have ever seen an orange rose.
This is one of the fields that stays planted with some type of blooming flower, along the road that leads to the farm. I don't remember what this purple flower was but it was a very pretty sight driving up.
More color.

I really enjoyed visiting this wildflower farm and asked Greg if he thought they would mind if I just lived there. I could have stayed for hours. Greg was very nice to tolerate going with me. Although he did perk up a bit when he saw the butterfly house, thinking about his science class at school.




No comments: