Sunday, September 19, 2010

I have never traveled alone so was a bit apprehensive. Had no problem at the airports, and caught a shuttle to my hotel. The view from my window was pretty nice....
The pool was on the 4th floor, we did take advantage of it a couple of nights, as well as the hot tub...
The last night I was there, we walked around downtown for dinner and to see some sights. The Hyatt has a restaurant/bar at the top that rotates so you can view the city. We had to go check it out.
The restaurant was really nice and we were a bit underdressed, but they let us sit at a table and order a drink. Figured they wouldn't kick us out if we at least spent a little money....
Every morning but one, I walked across the street to Starbucks for breakfast.....YUM!! I am so spoiled now, I will have withdrawals this week. The trees in the park where the shop was had lights in their trees at night, it was really pretty.

No comments: