Friday, September 26, 2008

Apples

These are the best apples!! A friend from bunko first shared them with us last fall. I was hooked. I have been looking for them at the grocery store ever since. I am an apple snob. I want a firm, crispy apple, not one of those that looks good on the outside but has a mushy flesh on the inside....you apple eaters know what I am talking about. Found them at the store on Saturday. Was told they are only available in the fall, then that is it. They are called Honeycrisp. But be prepared......I paid over $7 for three apples......maybe it is a good thing that they are only available once a year!!!! But if you see them at your local grocery, give one a try!!

2 comments:

dieterich said...

Needs some fill flash.... ;-)

Kellys said...

maybe I was going for the mood light.......i kinda liked the shadow that it cast......