Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Brenda!!

Sisters are different flowers from the same garden......
We celebrated my younger sister Brenda's birthday with lunch on Sunday. I took a couple of pictures of her blowing out her candles (when, by the way, reversed read "94"). She threatened me if I used those pictures on the blog. So, I had to find some picture to use and this is what I came up with. And to be perfectly fair about it, I included myself in the picture. I bet next time she lets me use whatever pictures I might take......

"Sisters......we are more than just acquaintances......it's as if we were cut from the same fabric. Even though we appear to be sewn in a different pattern, we have a common thread that won't be broken--by people, or years, or distance."

I love you, Brenda!! Happy Birthday!!

No comments: