Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Morgan baked cookies til sometime into the early morning hours. Today, I made Chex Mix (thanks to Pioneer Woman) which I haven't done in a long, long time. This was the first time in many years that Morgan and I didn't attend evening candlelight service together. She was scheduled to work so I hitched a ride to church with Jeremy. We are back here at home, watching Walk The Line, waiting for Santa to get here.....

I think of our many friends and family who are far from us tonight, wishing them love and happiness. I think about our grandkids, Kaila and Bricen and Madison, and wish for them a wonderful Christmas filled with gifts and fun and family, but also the knowledge of the True meaning of Christmas. I think of how much we have to be thankful for, and how very blessed we are. Merry Christmas to all!!! Luv ya!!

Photo courtesy of Jeremy Dieterich.


No comments: