Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Fun

This is not brain surgery. Madison pulled her hair tie from her hair and Brandon was trying to put it back.
My mom has these Halloween cutouts in her yard. Madison was posing with them today.

We had a dress rehearsal of Madison's Halloween costume today. All I can say is that it is really, really cute. So cute, in fact, that we had exactly the issue that I KNEW we would have. She didn't want to take it off after she had tried it on. Instead of fighting with her, I just told her that she had to stay in her room until she was ready to take it off so that she wouldn't tear it up. She played quietly in her room for about 30 minutes, then decided that she wanted the costume off. No drama.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I love reading all about little M. I haven't ever met her, how sad!!