Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fredericksburg TX

Greg and I made a quick trip to Fredericksburg on the motorcycle this past weekend. We went to visit our friends that have the fruit market/peach orchard and join them at a fish fry for the volunteer fire department in Stonewall, TX. I took the camera to the fish fry but didn't take any pictures because I was embarassed. I ate SO MUCH FISH!! It was really, really good and lots of fun. The weather was so nice. We just needed a light jacket when we were riding. Took these pictures on a quick ride on Saturday afternoon. The countryside was really pretty.
I love windmills and we have many in Texas to enjoy.
Self portrait in the mirror......
Enchanted Rock
Texas countryside


My sister watched Madison for us while we were gone. I am not sure who had the most fun, Madison or Brenda. Thanks sis!!

No comments: