Sunday, August 19, 2007

Share the Love

I don't think that I mentioned that our "special" kitty disappeared a while back. Morgan and I came back from church one Sunday and the cat was nowhere to be found. Greg says he has seen a very large owl in the area. I would rather think that the kitty took a ride under the car and is now living somewhere else. The remaining cat gets a lot of attention from Madison. She is so rough with her "love" but this sweet tempered cat pretty much lets her do whatever she wants to with her. I don't think the cat ever shows her claws to Madison. This is the lovin' today.

"OK, turn your head this way...."

"Smile for the camera, kitty!!!"

This last picture makes me laugh out loud every time I look at it. Madison looks so pleased and the cat would obviously rather be somewhere else......

No comments: