Monday, August 20, 2007

Madison is such fun......

I only worked til 10 this morning, then took off to go school clothes shopping with Morgan. I should have stayed at work. It was a costly morning!! I took clothes to change in to from working to shopping. My slacks and black pumps were in the back seat. Tonight after the band program, Madison and I were chatting on the way home. I knew she was messing around with my heels but had no idea what she was doing until I stopped at home. Papa helped her out of the carseat and I heard the "clop, clop, clop" of heels on the concrete. When I looked at her, I couldn't help but laugh and I went to get the camera for Papa to take a picture. She had not only put on my black heels but my knee high hose as well. Look really close at the second picture. She looks like she has nylons on because they are so long on her. She looks like some of the little old ladies I have seen.......


1 comment:

Lorie said...

Love this... I remember my girls doing this!!! How cute!!