Monday, April 27, 2009

We're gettin' stormed.....

I raced the black cloud to work this morning. The umbrella was in the trunk and I certainly didn't want to have to try to get it out in the midst of a downpour. But I made it to work before it started. I think I have explained before that my second floor office window overlooks this biker bar called Fred & Wallys. Since it is across the street, it is hard to get pictures without it being in the shot. How neat. You can see the reflection of my office in the window and see the flowers that I got last week that are sitting on my desk.
It was so dark that all the lights came on downtown as if it were nighttime. It is so creepy when it does that. (FYI - The ALICO is the tallest building in the city.)
Just heard that a community that is close to us got 5 inches of rain in three hours and the school has flooded. We need rain but just a bit slower than this......




No comments: