Saturday, April 18, 2009

Charley

Brandon had some dental work done this past week and I got to spend some time with Charley. While dad was sleeping it off, Charley and I had a photo session.
I tried to take some pictures by myself. It was harder than it looked. I got a few decent ones.
This was much easier to be behind the camera rather than in front of it.
I LOVE hats and headbands for girls. When I spied this in the drawer, I just had to try to get a picture!!! Brandon warned me (he finally awoke) that she wasn't going to be happy.
I must say that Charley was very patient with Mimi and her camera.
I love you, Charley!!!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I LOVE the hat picture and the sleeping angel is wonderful! I may have to get you to email me the originals so I can have prints made for me! :)