Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I am Still Alive



Well we made it through another day. Paula does not act as if she is about to kill me yet. I personally think she must be a saint to be able to put up with me for over 24 hours at one time. We will see just how saintly she really is by Sunday afternoon.

Well tomorrow we are leaving the hotel at 6:30 for the MCRD. We should be there in time to see them run their last 3 or 4 mile run. At Noon family day starts. We are not going to venture too far from the base because if Dustin is late at all he will get to enjoy Boot Camp one more week. Update tomorrow. Oh let me tell you the flora is wonderful!!!!!! He I am not dumb all the time.

We saw the ship that they filmed the Russell Crow Movie, Master and Commander. It is in a museum. There is so much to do here and it may be good to get back to work so I can get some rest.

Having a great time in San Diego,
Greg and Paula

No comments: