Friday, May 13, 2011

Love it!!

I sent a hint out for ideas for Mother's Day....well, I didn't hint, I basically made a suggestion that the gardener in the family would like some gardening "things".....Brandon/Sam/Charley got me a strawberry pot, a larger glazed clay pot (which I have already found a begonia that will fit in it just great, just need to pot it now), a pair of titanium clippers, and a great pair of garden gloves!!
Jeremy/Marci/Jonathan got me a garden tool bag, a cushy kneeling pad, a couple of trowels, and a little rake.
The only thing that I didn't get was potting soil. So Monday after work, I stopped and bought two large bags!!! Woohoo!! Now I am all set, I bought some plants yesterday at Home Depot so this weekend, I hope to get happy "getting my hands dirty"!!! Thanks kiddos for all the great stuff!! Love you all!!

No comments: